Beat the Diabetes Trap
By Dr. Kevin Passero and Joshua Corn
While conventional medicine has ways to treat the symptoms of metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes, it doesn’t offer any real solutions for preventing a blood sugar imbalance from becoming progressively worse. And the drugs used for blood sugar management are far from side effect-free.
If you are dealing with blood sugar issues, it is of utmost importance to gain control of the situation before the onset of more serious consequences. Based on the latest research, Beat the Diabetes Trap offers a 30-day blood sugar action plan developed by Dr. Kevin Passero for balancing your blood sugar without drugs. This detailed action plan has all the tools you need to control your blood sugar before it controls you. Read more…
|Beat the Diabetes Trap|
If you’re worried about your blood sugar and the looming threat of type 2 diabetes, you’re not alone. It’s a problem that impacts each and every one of us, from the financial burden on our health care system to the emotional burden of caring for or mourning the loss of loved ones.
Yet despite widespread acknowledgement that type 2 diabetes is preventable, the problem is only getting worse. In addition to the estimated 29 million people in the U.S. currently suffering from the disease, another 86 million — more than 1 out of 3 adults — are pre-diabetic, according to the latest statistics from the CDC.
Diabetes Is Not a Death Sentence
The pharmaceutical drugs that have been approved to treat Alzheimer’s are only marginally effective, at best, and come with a variety of undesirable side effects. And if you try talking to your doctor about your memory loss concerns, chances are you’ll be told there’s nothing you can do, aside from taking a diagnostic test to confirm your worst fears.
But the truth is that Alzheimer’s and cognitive decline are much less inevitable than you might think. The latest research is showing that cognitive dysfunction is really a lot like heart disease and type 2 diabetes — it develops over time as a result of our habits and lifestyle. And while some of us may be genetically predisposed to have a higher risk, it does not strike at random. In other words, you CAN beat the odds!
A Simple Plan for Stabilizing Your Blood Sugar and Protecting Your Health
The latest science is showing that you can stop and even reverse blood sugar problems by implementing some simple strategies that will also help you lose weight, boost your energy and improve just about every aspect of your health.
Live in the Now Editor-in-Chief Joshua Corn and naturopathic physician Dr. Kevin Passero collaborated to create a simple, easy-to-read guide to stabilizing your blood sugar. Drawing on Dr. Passero’s medical training and clinical expertise and utilizing a wide range of in-depth scientific research from other leading experts in the field, Beat the Diabetes Trap breaks down the research to make it easy for you to identify your risk level so you can customize your action plan with specific dietary and lifestyle changes that anyone can easily embrace.
The simple 30-day program outlined in the book will improve your blood sugar now, while protecting your long-term health. And the best part is, a lifestyle that promotes long-term blood sugar balance not only will help you fight cravings, lose weight and feel more energetic throughout the day, it will also protect your heart, brain and overall health.
It’s the Diabetes Prevention Plan Your Doctor Won’t Give You
Here’s an overview of what you’ll learn in Beat the Diabetes Trap:
- What causes diabetes and pre-diabetes, how to identify your risk factors, and how to use this knowledge to your advantage
- How even mild blood sugar imbalance can endanger your heart, brain and overall health
- How to identify hidden sources of sugar that can sabotage your health — Page 15
- Clear instructions on how to create a sustainable eating plan that will keep your blood sugar stable for life — Page 39
- The science behind the nutritional supplements proven to help balance blood sugar, buying tips and how to take them— Page 49
- How exercise, sleep, stress reduction and other lifestyle considerations can impact your blood sugar and overall health —Page 59
- How natural practices and therapies like meditation, yoga and massage can play a role in keeping your blood sugar under control —Page 71
Beat the Diabetes Trap distills the latest cutting-edge research on natural blood sugar management into a simple, effective action plan packed with all the tools you need to take control of your blood sugar and take control of your health.
All the Tools You Need to Balance Your Blood Sugar
With Beat the Diabetes Trap you’ll get an easy-to-read and easy-to-follow 97-page book that provides you with:
- The Stabilizing Blood Sugar (SBS) 30-day action plan to keep your blood sugar balanced for life
- A simple but thorough risk assessment to help you individualize your action plan to best suit your needs — Page 82
- Guidelines for interpreting blood tests and using them to customize your blood sugar stabilization strategy — Page 83
- Thorough explanations of the science behind the blood sugar management strategies we recommend in the book
- A list of the top supplements you should be taking for blood sugar balance with dosages — Page 84
- Specific guidelines (and shopping lists) for which foods to eat and which foods to avoid based on your risk level — Page 87
- How to use a glucometer to further customize your eating strategy — Page 91
- And much more!
PLUS: As a bonus, you’ll get Beat the Diabetes Trap Cookbook, which includes a 7-day meal plan and 24 delicious blood sugar-friendly recipes!
If you’re struggling with blood sugar issues, now is the time to take control of your health!
Choose Your Package:
VALUE PACKAGE: Printed Book and Digital Version PLUS GET
7-day meal plan with 24 delicious blood sugar-friendly recipes
Digital Version Only
- For Telephone Orders, Use These Reference Codes: HBPTDT (Printed & Digital) or HBDTDT (Digital Only)
- If you ordered printed versions, they will be mailed to you the next business day. Shipping charges may apply.
- You will receive an email shortly from Stop Aging Now with the digital version of Beat the Diabetes Trap.
- If you do not receive an email within 30 minutes, please email Books@StopAgingNow.com and reference your order number.
You have 12 full months to try Beat the Diabetes Trap
Ordering online is safe and secure, however, if you would rather order by phone or speak with one of our Nutrition Experts, please call 1-800-627-9721 and reference code HBPTDT (Printed & Digital) or HBDTDT (Digital Only).
But hurry – this is a limited time offer!
This is NOT an automatic ship plan. No other charges will be made other than your initial order.
Questions? Click Here for Live Help.