Joint Trouble? Yes, Turmeric is Good for That Too!
If constant soreness in your knees, hips, back, shoulders, elbows or hands makes simple daily activities like going up stairs or opening jars difficult, then you know how severely joint pain and inflammation can diminish your quality of life.
I suffered from knee pain for years. And if it weren’t for doing my own extensive research, I would probably still be in pain.
But thankfully, that’s all past me now, and you can benefit from what I’ve learned about turmeric, the natural inflammation-fighting pain relief remedy that is completely changing how to approach pain management.
You see, hidden deep in the turmeric plant’s bright-yellow roots are extraordinarily powerful compounds that act rapidly on the immune system to fight inflammation in the joints, helping to relieve pain and restore flexibility.
In fact, turmeric’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits are so powerful that some experts are calling it the “natural pain relief remedy of the century.”
When It Comes to Inflammation…Joint Pain Is Just the Tip of the Iceberg
Many medical professionals now believe something called “silent inflammation” is the root cause of many of the common signs of aging, from joint pain to diminished brain and heart function, to low energy levels, wrinkles and more.
In short, silent inflammation can make you old before your time.
Please keep reading, because I’m about to tell you how taking the right kind of turmeric supplement can promote a healthy inflammatory response and help protect your joints, improve your health and relieve your pain naturally and safely — with results you’ll feel in 7 days or less!
The #1 Way to Protect Your Joints — and Your Health
I advise my readers on a regular basis that taking steps to control inflammation could be the single most important thing you can do to protect your joints — and overall health — as you age.
And there is perhaps no herb on earth more effective than turmeric at promoting a healthy inflammatory response throughout your entire body. It has been shown in numerous studies to tame joint pain, support brain and cardiovascular health, improve mood balance, boost immune system health and much more.[1-9]
The list of remarkable health benefits just goes on and on.
You see, while inflammation itself is normal, it becomes a problem when it becomes chronic. Harmful inflammation triggers include food allergens, toxins, stress, lack of sleep or even the use of certain medications.
And since you are likely exposed to these triggers on a daily basis, your inflammatory response can stay turned on indefinitely, which causes significant harm.
Fortunately, turmeric can help to neutralize the harmful effects of the free radicals that can cause inflammation. But that’s not all it can do!
The Results Are In: Turmeric Can Rapidly Soothe Your Aching Joints!
If your joints are feeling sore and stiff, inflammation is likely to blame.
Despite what you may have been led to believe, the truth is that pain and loss of mobility are not an inevitable part of aging. Mainstream medicine just doesn’t have any good, long-term solutions for everyday, systemic inflammation that can create heightened pain sensitivity in your joints.
But gold-standard clinical research is showing that a special type of water-soluble compound found in turmeric, called turmero-saccharides, may be the most powerful natural inflammation fighter on earth.[1,2]
Because turmero-saccharides are water-soluble, they are excluded from the vast majority of turmeric extracts, which are produced using an alcohol extraction method rather than a water-extraction method. And as it turns out, if you take any supplement that doesn’t include these water-soluble constituents, you’re missing out on the full pain relieving benefits turmeric can provide!
Joint Pain Reduced by an Incredible 71%
As I explained above, most supplements do not contain the turmero-saccharides to give you significant, long-lasting relief, which is a shame.
That’s why I was so excited to read about a newly developed water extraction method used to produce a unique, patented turmeric extract, called Turmacin. This innovative extract is super-rich in these specialized turmero-saccharides, making it extraordinarily effective at relieving joint pain while also reducing bothersome popping and creaking.
A recent study on the effects of daily use of Turmacin yielded some truly impressive, consistent results. In this randomized, placebo-controlled trial, researchers used three different well-recognized tests to measure pain reduction.
The result? Participants experienced a 42% reduction in joint pain within 3 weeks and an astonishing 71% reduction in just 6 weeks. Even more impressive was that the results continued to improve over time!
The researchers behind this study believe that this unique turmeric extract is able to deliver such impressive joint pain relief because it works to reduce inflammation across multiple pathways in the body.
In another landmark 2014 study, turmeric was shown to relieve joint pain as effectively as a popular pain reliever, while reducing stiffness and improving overall joint function — all without any side effects.
Yet, despite turmeric’s growing popularity as a remarkable inflammation fighter, it’s deeply disappointing that the mainstream medical establishment barely acknowledges it as the powerful joint pain solution that it has consistently shown to be in study after study.
A Time-Tested Way to Get Pain Relief in 7 Days or Less
As somebody who has been in pain, I know that every day can be a challenge. So while significant long-term relief is the ultimate goal, the quicker you can get relief, the better, right?
That’s why pairing turmeric with an herb that provides rapid relief measured in days, not weeks, is ideal.
Boswellia (another name for frankincense) is an extraordinary herb to combine with turmeric because it has been clinically shown to help provide significant joint pain relief in just 7 days, and sometimes even faster![11,12]
Both boswellia and turmeric have been used for medicinal purposes since ancient times. They have similar mechanisms of action that make them exceedingly effective at fighting pain and inflammation, while supporting joints and connective tissue.
In studies, boswellia has been shown to lower levels of inflammatory markers by modulating the production of pro-inflammatory enzyme 5-lipoxygenase (5-LOX). Excess 5-LOX is common in joint discomfort, along with other inflammation-related concerns, such as allergies, respiratory conditions and cardiovascular problems.[13,14]
The one problem is that the active constituents in boswellia are poorly absorbed into the bloodstream. For this reason, researchers have developed a new, proprietary form of boswellia, called AprèsFlex®, that has been shown to be 52% more absorbable than other boswellia extracts.
In a recent clinical study, AprèsFlex® was shown to provide significant improvements in joint comfort, function and mobility in as little as 7 days! Several objective blood markers of systemic activity were significantly improved as well.
A Simple Solution That Makes It Easy to Start Reaping the Benefits of Turmeric and Boswellia, Right Now
I’ve been educating my readers about the pain relief benefits of both turmeric and boswellia for years. A question I often get is: “Which one should I take?” Of course, my answer is to take both if you can afford it, as this will provide both fast-acting and long-lasting relief.
But when I did the research to find a supplement that contained scientific-based dosages of both to recommend to my readers, to my surprise, one didn’t exist.
What a shame, since that meant a simple, natural solution was out of reach for too many people. So I set out to create my own.
You see, in addition to my work with the Live in the Now newsletter, I also run Stop Aging Now, a company that has been making premium-quality supplements for over 20 years.
Working with my Scientific Advisory Board, we developed a powerful, all-in-one turmeric joint support formula that provides research-based doses of everything you need at a price nearly anyone can afford.
The result is TurmaFLEX®, which in my experience provides unbeatable joint pain relief, plus amazing support for your brain, digestive system and every cell in your body!
For a limited time, Live in the Now readers can get TurmaFLEX for as low as $19.95 per bottle — with free shipping! Click here to take advantage of this special offer.
In every daily serving of TurmaFLEX®, you get:
- 1,000 mg of Turmacin® Turmeric Extract: This proprietary extract, which is standardized to 10% turmero-saccharides, is the only extract shown to reduce joint pain by an incredible 71% within 6 weeks, and TurmaFLEX is one of just a handful of formulas available in the U.S. to include it.
- 100 mg of AprèsFlex® Boswellia Extract: The powerful TurmaFLEX formula also includes a clinically-tested dose of AprèsFlex®, the proprietary boswellia extract that I mentioned earlier, which has been shown to help improve joint comfort, mobility and function in 7 days or less. Plus, it is 52% more absorbable than other boswellia extracts.
- 100 mg of Hyaluronic Acid: TurmaFLEX includes a potent dose of hyaluronic acid, which helps nourish your joints’ synovial fluid and enhances joint cushioning, comfort and lubrication.
- A Potent Dose of Astaxanthin: TurmaFLEX also features the powerful antioxidant astaxanthin, which helps to quench free radicals in, and around, the joints to promote healthy joint tissue.
- 1,000 IU of Vitamin D3: TurmaFLEX also includes a full 1,000 IU (25 mcg) dose of vitamin D3. This critical nutrient plays a role in supporting strong bones, joints and muscles.
- Convenience That Can’t Be Beat: Just two small veggie capsules per day will give you everything you need for fast-acting and long-lasting results. Before long, you’ll start feeling better than you ever thought possible.
- Quality You Can Trust: TurmaFLEX is made in a state-of-the-art, FDA-inspected facility located right here in the U.S. Unlike some brands whose quality is questionable, this is a product whose purity you can trust!
- Affordable, Risk Free and Ships for Free: TurmaFLEX is priced as low as $19.95 per bottle for a full month’s supply. It also ships to you for free and comes with an industry-leading 365-day guarantee. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, you can return it any time within one year of purchase for a full refund. It’s as simple as that.
For a limited time, Live in the Now readers can get TurmaFLEX for as low as $19.95 per bottle — with free shipping!
- Inflammopharmacol. 2013 Apr;21(2):129-36.
- Pharmacognosy Res. 2013 Apr;5(2):71-9. doi: 10.4103/0974-8490.110527.
- J Homeop Ayurv Med. 2013;2(4):133.
- Int J Pharm Biomed Sci. 2014;5():17-23.
- Clin Interv Aging. 2014 Mar 20;9:451-8.
- Neurobiology of Aging. 2000 Jun 30;21(3):383-421.
- Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2014 Jan 3;48:261-7.
- Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2014. http://monash.edu/news/show/spice-up-your-memory
- J Altern Complement Med. 2004;10(6):1015-8.
- Natural Medicine Journal. 2011 Sep;3(9). http://www.naturalmedicinejournal.com/journal/2011-09/turmeric-and-frankincense-inflammation-update
- Int J Med Sci. 2010;7(6):366-77.
- Int J Med Sci. 2011;8(7):615-622.
- Wien Med Wochenschr.2002; 152(15-16):373-8.
- J Ethnopharmacol. 2006 Sep 19;107(2):249-53.
- Mol Cell Biochem. 2011 Aug; 354(1-2):189-97.
Joshua Corn – Editor-in-Chief
Josh is a health freedom advocate and veteran of the natural health industry. He has been actively involved in the natural health movement for over 15 years, and has been dedicated to the promotion of health, vitality, longevity and natural living throughout his career. Josh has successfully overcome several personal health challenges through natural means, and believes that sharing information can empower people to take control of their health so they can solve their own problems and live life to its fullest potential. Josh is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Live in the Now. Additionally he serves as CEO of Stop Aging Now, a company that has been formulating premium dietary supplements since 1995. Josh is currently working on his first book about natural health, and is gearing up to launch the Live in the Now radio show. In addition to his work in the natural health field, Josh is an avid outdoorsman, animal lover and enjoys “living in the now” with his wife and two sons.