This Italian Fruit Helps Balance Cholesterol in 30 Days
Jaws dropped as 15 of Italy’s most renowned scientific researchers met to analyze the results of their breakthrough four-week study.
They were testing a unique citrus extract for its effects on cholesterol levels in humans.
And while they were all excited to review the results, no one expected an incredible 29% drop in total cholesterol after just four weeks.
At first glance they thought it was a mistake, but researchers halfway around the world, right here in the U.S. saw similar results—a 35% drop in total cholesterol, also after just four weeks.
No other natural extract on the planet has ever produced results like these—but the news kept getting better.
- Dangerous LDL cholesterol levels dropped 36%
- Triglycerides fell by a whopping 41%
- Beneficial HDL cholesterol increased by 40%
And the only “side effect” was that blood sugar levels decreased by 25%.
Every heart health data point they analyzed was not only a positive—it was jaw-dropping amazing!
So What is This Unique Citrus Extract That Can Lower Cholesterol by More Than 30% in Just Four Weeks?
My name is Joshua Corn and I’m the Editor-in-Chief of Live in the Now, one of the fastest growing natural health publications in the nation. My passion for natural health drives me to seek the truth and to educate people about alternative health solutions that work.
Please keep reading, because you deserve to know about this incredibly effective, cutting-edge way to combat the dangerous threats to your heart and entire cardiovascular system.
I was beyond excited to learn about this unique citrus extract. And I’m even more excited to share the findings from both of these studies with you.
The Data is Clear: Heart Issues Are the Leading Cause of Death in the U.S.
For both men and women, heart issues claim well over half a million lives each year—that’s 1 out of every 4 deaths.
There are several factors that contribute to this terrifying epidemic—and cholesterol, triglycerides, and unchecked blood sugar levels are three of the major ones.
More than 100 million Americans have elevated cholesterol, and 35 million of them have extremely high cholesterol.
Plus, more than 25% of American adults have high triglyceride levels (fatty particles your body made out of excess sugar and calories).
And because they can’t be dissolved in your blood, it’s like pouring fat down your sink drain—eventually, they clog up the pipes and cause all sorts of problems. Especially when it comes to your heart and your brain.
So where does blood sugar come in? Well, for one, your body turns excess sugar into triglycerides. But even the sugar that doesn’t become fat is a danger.
Over time, too much sugar in your bloodstream can damage arteries, making them rigid and less flexible. And when you combine that with excess fats gunking up the walls of your arteries, it can be a recipe for disaster.
But the great news is that the effects of this citrus extract on cholesterol, triglycerides and blood sugar are so powerful and so pronounced, it’s one of only very few natural substances that have been granted a U.S. patent as a natural cholesterol remedy. (Patent #20110223271.)
The Bergamot Paradox
Discovered in the Calabria region of Italy, the cholesterol-lowering benefits of the bergamot orange were first observed in the residents of this small southern region. Researchers found that despite eating a high-fat diet, there was something startling about these people: They almost always were able to maintain a healthy cholesterol balance, and oxidized LDL was almost nonexistent, helping them to maintain plaque-free arteries.
According to those 15 scientists at the University of Bologna in Italy, when the juice of this remarkable citrus plant was extracted and tested, not only did it lower cholesterol by an average 31% in just four weeks, but the antioxidants and polyphenols in bergamot offered remarkable free radical fighting benefits as well!
And, as I mentioned earlier, the researchers noted another important benefit: Study participants’ blood sugar levels also fell by 25%.
So what do blood sugar levels have to do with cholesterol? Well, as it turns out, high blood sugar is a leading cause of harmful levels of inflammation in the body. And inflammation is one of the biggest triggers behind the harmful oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
Bergamot is No One-Trick Pony! You’re Getting a Double-Dose of Powerful Cardiovascular Support!
The story gets even better…
Bergamot contains seven powerful antioxidants, polyphenols, flavonoids, and unique glycosides to help clobber cholesterol, support your arteries and boost your entire cardiovascular system. Here’s how they work to help you balance cholesterol:
- Block cholesterol production in your liver. Powerful flavonoid compounds found in bergamot called melitidine and brutieridine keep cholesterol levels in check by blocking the action of the HMG-CoA reductase—the enzyme in your liver that produces cholesterol—resulting in reduced cholesterol in the cells of the liver.
- Protect your arteries to prevent LDL oxidation. Bergamot also contains three unique compounds known as glycosides: naringin, neoeriocitrin, and rutin. Neoeriocitrin and rutin, in particular, are shown to help burn up oxidized LDL cholesterol. In addition, powerful polyphenols in bergamot help keep arteries healthy by neutralizing rogue free radicals that damage the delicate endothelium cells that line the arteries.
- Cut blood sugar levels that trigger inflammation inside your arteries. In addition to its powerful effects on the cardiovascular system, bergamot also helps lower blood glucose levels. High blood sugar damages your arteries by triggering inflammatory compounds in your body, including inside your arteries. And as we’ve already seen, inflammation inside your arteries causes damage to the artery lining, which leads to dangerous arterial stiffening that compromises optimal blood flow.
The Easy Way to Get the Powerful Cholesterol‑Busting Effects of Bergamot
In addition to my work with the Live in the Now newsletter, I also run Stop Aging Now, a company that has been making premium grade dietary supplements for over 20 years.
After studying the effects of bergamot on cholesterol levels…after reading through pages and pages of clinical studies…and after seeing the positive impact it has had on thousands of people just like you and me, I started looking for a bergamot-based supplement to recommend to my readers.
But everything I found that had the right ingredients in the right dosages was outrageously expensive. So I set out to work with the company’s Scientific Advisory Board to develop an effective bergamot formula that is both potent and affordable. It’s called Cholesterol360®. And for a limited time, Live in the Now readers can get Cholesterol360 for as low as $14.95 a bottle — with free shipping. I encourage you to take advantage of this great deal. Click here to take advantage of this special offer.
Cholesterol360 is made with Bergamonte®, the extract form of bergamot that’s the purest, most potent, most effective form of bergamot available. And it’s by far the easiest way to get the cholesterol-lowering benefits of bergamot on a daily basis. And it’s amazingly affordable—as low as $14.95 for a one month supply.
In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, researchers split participants into two groups. One group received a placebo. And the other group was given 500 mg of bergamot extract daily for 30 days.
They tested the cholesterol levels of the patients at the beginning and end of the study, and the difference in the results between the two groups was like night and day.
In the placebo group, there was almost no change:
- Total cholesterol levels improved by just 0.14%
- HDL levels increased by a slim 1.2%
- LDL went down only 1.1%
- Triglycerides improved by a scant 0.10%
- Blood glucose levels dropped by just 0.5%
But in the bergamot group, there were HUGE improvements:
- Total cholesterol dropped 21%
- LDL cholesterol fell by 24%
- Triglycerides were reduced by 29%
- HDL cholesterol was boosted 22%
- Blood glucose levels fell by 18%
These outstanding results were confirmed in yet another study. Dr. Vincenzo Mollace, professor of cardiology at the Magna Graecia University in Catanzaro, Italy, increased the dosage to 1,000 mg of bergamot extract daily for 30 days, and the results got even better:
- LDL cholesterol dropped 36%
- Triglycerides fell by 38%
- HDL cholesterol went up by 40%
- Blood glucose levels tumbled by 25%
Plus, Cholesterol360 combines Bergamonte® with potent antioxidant-rich extracts of green tea and grape seed to help further protect against cholesterol oxidation while supporting healthy blood vessels and overall cardiovascular health.
Why I Personally Recommend Cholesterol360
I invite you to do your own research to make sure I’m not shamelessly promoting my own product. But I think you’ll find no other product quite like Cholesterol360. And certainly, none that are both this potent and this affordable.
- 500 mg dose of Bergamonte®: Just one small Cholesterol360 capsule features a potent 500 mg dose of Bergamonte® citrus extract—the very same brand and extract that produced such impressive cholesterol-balancing research results. This allows you to easily control the dosage at 500 mg or 1,000 mg depending on your needs.
- 25 mg of standardized green tea extract: Cholesterol360 is enhanced with 25 mg of standardized green tea extract to provide crucial antioxidant polyphenols. Studies have shown that green tea can help keep LDL cholesterol levels in the healthy range, lower triglycerides and even help boost “good” HDL cholesterol levels, too.
- 25 mg of standardized grape seed extract: Grape seed is rich in antioxidants like vitamins C and E, as well as beta-carotene. These important antioxidants are included in Cholesterol360 to help snuff out damaging free radicals that can trigger inflammation and lead to LDL cholesterol oxidation. Plus, it’s rich in a group of potent nutrients that have been shown in studies to boost beneficial HDL levels and reduce dangerous LDL levels.
- Quality you can trust: Cholesterol360 is made in Stop Aging Now’s own FDA-inspected facility located in Florida. Unlike some brands whose quality is questionable, this is a product you can trust for purity and potency.
- Affordable and risk-free: Cholesterol360 is available for as little as $14.95 per bottle. This is half the price of other supplements with similar ingredients. It also ships to you for free and comes with an amazing 365-day “any reason” guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with the results in any way, I’ll gladly send you a full refund of every penny you paid—no questions asked. That way you can try it risk-free.
I Want to Do More Than Just Sell You a Bottle
I truly believe that Cholesterol360 will improve your cholesterol balance and overall cardiovascular health in more ways than you dreamed possible. I take it daily, and so do my elderly parents and many of my friends. But I certainly don’t expect you to take my word for it!
So right now, you can try Cholesterol360 risk-free. Not only is it extremely affordable, but it will ship to you for free. And, if it doesn’t help you get your cholesterol under control, your entire order is free!
This is because Cholesterol360 also comes with an amazing 365-day “any reason” guarantee. So even if you’ve taken every last capsule, and even if one full year has passed since your purchase, if you’re not satisfied, you’ll get every penny back. So you can try it without risk!
Order Now and See Results Within 30 Days!
The best thing about Cholesterol360 is how rapidly it begins to work. Here’s what you can expect:
- A healthier heart and more balanced cholesterol
- Increased HDL (good) cholesterol levels
- Decreased LDL (bad) cholesterol levels
- Lower total cholesterol levels
- Lower triglyceride levels
- More balanced blood sugar
- Support for healthy blood vessels
- Reduced oxidation of cholesterol in the body
- Protection against free-radical damage
Whether you decide to use Cholesterol360 or take another approach, I hope I’ve convinced you to take protecting your heart health seriously. I consider Cholesterol360 one of the most important supplements I currently take. I think you’ll find the same is true for you, so I hope that you’ll give it a try!
- Fitoterapia 2011;82(3): 309-16.
- http://health.clevelandclinic.org/ 2015/05/ bergamot-may-lower -your-cholesterol/
- https://www.cdc.gov/cholesterol/ cholesterol_ education_month.htm
- https://www.cdc.gov/ nchs/products/ databriefs/db198.htm
- Int J Cardiol 2013;170(2):140-5.
- http://www.hpingredients.com/ index.php?page= Bergamonte
- http://www.naturalnews.com/ 036422_green_ tea_cholesterol _reduction.html
- Clin Sci 2008;114:331-7.
Joshua Corn – Editor-in-Chief
Josh is a health freedom advocate and veteran of the natural health industry. He has been actively involved in the natural health movement for over 15 years, and has been dedicated to the promotion of health, vitality, longevity and natural living throughout his career. Josh has successfully overcome several personal health challenges through natural means, and believes that sharing information can empower people to take control of their health so they can solve their own problems and live life to its fullest potential. Josh is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Live in the Now. Additionally he serves as CEO of Stop Aging Now, a company that has been formulating premium dietary supplements since 1995. Josh is currently working on his first book about natural health, and is gearing up to launch the Live in the Now radio show. In addition to his work in the natural health field, Josh is an avid outdoorsman, animal lover and enjoys “living in the now” with his wife and two sons.