The Cholesterol Lie That Can Ruin Your Health
Here’s a very important fact your doctor isn’t telling you:
Cholesterol is an essential substance your body relies on for a wide range of biological functions. It is not inherently bad for your health, and in fact, plays a critical role in enhancing brain health and memory, maintaining hormone balance, enabling sexual function, and keeping your skin and cell membranes throughout your entire body intact.
And if you focus on blocking cholesterol production in your body with conventional remedies or eliminating cholesterol from your diet—which is what doctors typically recommend for people with high cholesterol—your health will inevitably suffer as a result.
You see, while high cholesterol has been widely demonized as the villain in the heart issues that claim the lives of over half a million Americans each year, the real truth is a bit more complex.
Meet the Citrus Extract That Can Lower “Bad” Cholesterol by 36%—and Increase “Good” Cholesterol by 40% in Just 4 Weeks
When 15 of Italy’s most renowned scientific researchers met to analyze the results of their breakthrough placebo-controlled clinical trial, their jaws dropped.
They were testing an extract made from bergamot, a rare citrus fruit that only grows in a small part of Italy and is prized for its numerous health benefits. In this study, they were measuring its effects on cholesterol levels in humans.
And while they were all excited to review the results, no one expected an incredible 29% drop in total cholesterol after just four weeks.
At first glance, they thought it was a mistake, but researchers halfway around the world right here in the U.S. saw similar results in a second study—a 35% drop in total cholesterol, also after just four weeks.
No other natural extract on the planet has ever produced results like these!
But the news kept getting better. In addition to the 29% drop in total cholesterol, the Italian study showed:
- Dangerous LDL cholesterol levels dropped 36%
- Beneficial HDL cholesterol increased by 40%
- Triglycerides fell by a whopping 41%
And the only “side effect” was that blood sugar levels decreased by 25%.
In fact, every heart health data point they analyzed was not only a positive—it was jaw-dropping amazing!
Heart Issues Are the Leading Cause of Death in the U.S.—But High Cholesterol Alone Is Not to Blame
For both men and women, heart issues claim well over half a million lives each year—that’s 1 out of every 4 deaths.
But despite what you may have been led to believe, using your total cholesterol level alone to gauge your risk level is just about worthless. In fact, it’s a lie.
That’s because there are several factors that contribute to this terrifying epidemic, including LDL cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, triglycerides, blood sugar, blood pressure, body weight and inflammation.
You might be wondering where blood sugar and inflammation figure into the equation.
Well, for one, your body turns excess sugar into triglycerides, which are fatty particles that can “gunk up” the walls of your arteries and interfere with healthy blood flow. But even the sugar that doesn’t become triglycerides is a danger. Over time, too much sugar in your bloodstream can create inflammation, which has been well-established as a major contributor to heart risk.
While inflammation is your body’s natural response to injury, when it occurs on an ongoing basis inside your arteries, it’s a recipe for disaster. That’s because your body’s way of repairing the damage to your lining of your arteries caused by elevated blood sugar and free radicals is to coat it with a waxy substance known as cholesterol.
When this process continues unchecked, the result is the dangerous build-up of plaques and stiffening of your arteries.
But the great news is that the effects of bergamot extract on cholesterol, triglycerides, blood sugar and inflammation are so powerful and so pronounced, it’s one of only very few natural substances that have been granted a U.S. patent (#20110223271) as a natural cholesterol remedy.
The Italian Heart Health Secret (and Why Balancing Your Cholesterol Makes More Sense Than Blocking It)
According to those 15 scientists at the University of Bologna in Italy, when the juice of this remarkable citrus plant was extracted and tested, not only did it lower cholesterol by an average of 29% in just four weeks as I stated above, but the powerful antioxidants and polyphenols in bergamot offered remarkable anti-inflammatory and free radical fighting benefits as well!
One major problem with the cholesterol solutions many doctors recommend is that they also block the enzyme that synthesizes the important antioxidant coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), which is critical for energy production and healthy heart function.
Blocking the production of cholesterol—and at the same time depleting your stores of CoQ10—can have devastating effects on your body, as evidenced by these commonly reported, wide-ranging side effects:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Memory loss and brain fog
- Intestinal issues
- Hormonal imbalances
- Lowered libido
- Numbness and tingling
- And, ironically enough…heart complications
The good news is that studies show bergamot extract works in a different and gentler manner. It does not damage your health by blocking cholesterol production. Instead, it provides an overall balancing effect on cholesterol—without reducing CoQ10 levels or causing unwanted side effects.
Bergamot Is No One-Trick Pony! You’re Getting a Triple-Dose of Powerful Cardiovascular Support!
The story gets even better…
Bergamot contains multiple powerful antioxidants, polyphenols, flavonoids and unique glycosides to help optimize the balance of LDL, HDL, total cholesterol and triglycerides, lower blood sugar and fight inflammation to boost your entire cardiovascular system. Here’s what scientists have observed so far[2,3,5,6]:
- Balances cholesterol production: Powerful flavonoid compounds found in bergamot gently optimize the function of the HMG-CoA reductase enzyme that produces cholesterol without causing unwanted side effects.
- Protects your arteries with inflammation-fighting polyphenols: Bergamot’s unique polyphenols help neutralize the free radicals that can damage the delicate endothelial cells that line your arteries, causing inflammation and elevating dangerous LDL cholesterol.
- Lowers blood sugar levels: Bergamot helps lower elevated blood glucose levels, which can contribute to triglyceride formation and trigger inflammation inside your arteries. Inflammation can damage the artery lining, leading to dangerous stiffening that compromises blood flow.[2,5]
The Easy Way to Get the Powerful Cholesterol-Balancing Effects of Bergamot
After studying the effects of bergamot on cholesterol balance and heart health… after reading through pages and pages of clinical studies…and after seeing the positive impact it has had on thousands of people just like you and me, I started looking for a bergamot-based supplement to recommend to my readers.
But everything I found that had the right ingredients in the right dosages was outrageously expensive.
So I set out to solve this so nobody would have to fall victim to the great cholesterol lie anymore.
You see, in addition to my work with the Live in the Now newsletter, I also run Stop Aging Now, a company that has been making premium grade dietary supplements for over 20 years.
Working with the company’s Scientific Advisory Board we developed an effective bergamot formula that is both potent and affordable called Cholesterol360®.
Cholesterol360 is made with Bergamonte®, the patented extract form of bergamot that’s the purest, most potent, most effective form of bergamot available. And it’s by far the easiest way to get the cholesterol-balancing benefits of bergamot on a daily basis. Click here to take advantage of this special offer.
And it’s amazingly affordable—as low as $14.95 for a one month supply.
Why I Personally Recommend Cholesterol360
I invite you to do your own research to make sure I’m not shamelessly promoting my own product. But I think you’ll find no other product quite like Cholesterol360. And certainly none that are both this potent and this affordable.
Here’s what makes Cholesterol360 superior to other products available:
- 500 mg of Bergamonte®: Just one small Cholesterol360 capsule features a potent 500 mg dose of Bergamonte® citrus extract—the very same brand that produced such impressive cholesterol-balancing research results. This allows you to easily customize your dosage at 500 mg or 1,000 mg.
- 25 mg of Standardized Green Tea Extract: Cholesterol360 is enhanced with green tea extract to provide crucial antioxidant polyphenols. Studies have shown that green tea can help keep LDL levels in the healthy range, increase “good” HDL cholesterol levels and lower triglycerides, too.[8,9]
- 25 mg of Standardized Grape Seed Extract: Grape seed is rich in antioxidants that help snuff out damaging free radicals that can trigger inflammation. Plus, it contains potent nutrients that have been shown to reduce dangerous LDL and boost beneficial HDL.
- Convenience That Can’t Be Beat: Just one small veggie capsule per day gives you everything you need for fast-acting and long-lasting results. It only takes a few seconds, and you’ll see results faster than you ever thought possible.
- Quality You Can Trust: Cholesterol360 is made in Stop Aging Now’s own FDA-inspected facility located in Florida. Unlike some brands whose quality is questionable, this is a product you can trust for purity and potency.
- Affordable, Risk Free and Ships for Free: Cholesterol360 is available for as little as $14.95 per bottle, which is half the price of similar formulas. It is not available in stores but it ships to you for free and comes with an amazing 365-day guarantee. So you can try it without risk!
What’s more, Cholesterol360 comes with our 365-Day Money-Back Guarantee: If you’re not completely satisfied with your results, I’ll gladly send you a full refund– up to one year after purchase.
- Fitoterapia. 2011;82(3): 309-16.
- Unpublished study. http://hpingredients.com/products/premier-ingredients/bergamonte/
- Am J Cardiovasc Drugs. 2008; 8(6): 373–418.
- Walker R, Janda E & Mollace V. (2013). The Use of Bergamot-Derived Polyphenol Fraction in Cardiometabolic Risk Prevention and its Possible Mechanisms of Action. In Polyphenols in Human Health and Disease (Vol. 2, pp. 1087-1105).
- Int J Cardiol. 2013;170(2):140-5.
- Adv Biol Chem. 2014;4: 129-137.
- 9. https://jandonline.org/article/S0002-8223(11)01379-4/abstract
- Clin Sci. 2008;114:331-7.
Joshua Corn – Editor-in-Chief
Josh is a health freedom advocate and veteran of the natural health industry. He has been actively involved in the natural health movement for over 15 years, and has been dedicated to the promotion of health, vitality, longevity and natural living throughout his career. Josh has successfully overcome several personal health challenges through natural means, and believes that sharing information can empower people to take control of their health so they can solve their own problems and live life to its fullest potential. Josh is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Live in the Now. Additionally he serves as CEO of Stop Aging Now, a company that has been formulating premium dietary supplements since 1995. Josh is currently working on his first book about natural health, and is gearing up to launch the Live in the Now radio show. In addition to his work in the natural health field, Josh is an avid outdoorsman, animal lover and enjoys “living in the now” with his wife and two sons.