This Nutrient Does the One Thing CoQ10 Can’t
You’ve probably heard about CoQ10, the powerful nutrient that helps protect your heart and your brain, while boosting your physical and mental energy.
But here’s something you may not know: CoQ10 is only as effective as the number of energy-producing mitochondria you have in your cells. The more you have…the better it works…and the greater the health benefits.
Here’s the problem: As we age, our mitochondria numbers decline. In fact, a recent study showed that people in their sixties and seventies can have up to 50% fewer mitochondria than people in their forties! And fewer healthy mitochondria not only means less energy and stamina, it also threatens your longevity!
So is there anything we can do to prevent the rapid loss of this vital cell function?
Until recently, scientists thought this was not possible. But as you’ll read in this special report, thanks to breakthrough research, science has once again turned the impossible into an opportunity for you to age better and live longer.
Please keep reading because in just a moment, I’ll tell you all about this amazing breakthrough. But first, let me give you some startling insights about mitochondria and the critical role they play in your longevity as well as your ability to avoid serious health issues as you age.
Powering Your Body’s “Internal Generator”
Mitochondria are like tiny energy “power plants” that live deep within every cell in your body. Their job is to snatch nutrients from the foods we eat and convert them into adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the master source for 90% of our body’s energy.
Let me illustrate this for you another way…
Think of a giant light tower illuminating a football field at night. To properly light the field, it needs two things: a reliable source of power and a whole bunch of heavy-duty light bulbs. The more bulbs it has, the brighter the light. But what if half the bulbs are burnt out? It wouldn’t matter how good the energy source is, the field would still be too dimly lit to play the game.
In this analogy, CoQ10 is the power source, providing the “spark” needed to energize your cells, and the mitochondria are the powerful bulbs. If only half of your mitochondria are working properly, you are only getting 50% of the power that CoQ10 can offer. So not only will your energy level lag throughout the day, but you’ll feel older than your years.
Well, as you’re about to see, the powerful breakthrough I’m introducing you to today not only helps supercharge your mitochondria so they work better and more efficiently, it can also help produce brand-new mitochondria — which CoQ10 cannot do!
The Closest Thing Yet Discovered to a “Fountain of Youth”
It has a fancy name: mitochondrial biogenesis. And for decades it was the kind of thing young scientists dreamed of. A moonshot idea that many thought was not possible. But due to recent breakthroughs, this concept is now changing our notions of aging and longevity.
Mitochondrial biogenesis is the ability to promote the spontaneous generation of new mitochondria within aging cells, and it’s the closest thing yet discovered to a “fountain of youth” for human beings.
The ability to generate new mitochondria is so critical because they don’t just help boost your energy levels, they perform dozens of different functions that are vital to your entire body…
- Every cell in your heart and brain contains thousands of mitochondria…per cell! They help keep your heart strong and pumping blood efficiently. And they are absolutely critical to keeping your brain sharp and memory functioning optimally.
- Your lungs contain thousands of mitochondria to circulate the massive amounts of oxygen your body needs to function with strength and vigor.
- Your liver and kidneys are teeming with mitochondria to help them filter toxins from your body, which is more important than ever in today’s polluted world.
- Your muscles are packed with mitochondria to allow them to stay strong and flexible, which in turn helps both your joints and bones.
So What Makes Regenerating Mitochondria Possible?
It’s called pyrroloquinoline quinone, and since it’s next to impossible to pronounce, it’s commonly called PQQ for short. And in clinical studies, PQQ, an extremely potent antioxidant found in all plants, has shown tremendous benefits for your heart, your brain, your energy levels…and for every other essential cellular process in your body. PQQ is a building block of life itself, making in fundamental to achieving optimal health.
Interestingly, NASA scientists have even found PQQ in the interstellar comet dust particles that were brought back by a probe years ago!
Of all the studies done on PQQ, one study performed by researchers at the University of California, Davis, showed just how powerful PQQ is in boosting the quantity of healthy mitochondria.
In this preliminary study, researchers tested mitochondria numbers in a group of mice. They then fed these same mice PQQ for eight weeks and performed the mitochondria test again to see the effects. And the results were staggering. Within just eight weeks, all of the mice in the study had more than doubled their numbers of mitochondria just from taking PQQ!
In another preliminary study, researchers wanted to see the effects of a diet deprived of PQQ. Within a short period of time, all of the subjects exhibited stunted growth, reduced levels of reproduction, lower immunity, reduced mitochondria numbers and more. When the researchers reintroduced PQQ, all of these symptoms were reversed, mitochondria numbers multiplied and survival rates increased, too.
And in a gold-standard, double-blind human clinical study, researchers gave patients PQQ for 12 weeks. The results showed PQQ’s amazingly broad range of health benefits…
- Reduced fatigue levels and more energy
- Anxiety levels reduced
- LDL cholesterol levels fell by an average 19 points
- Increased sleep quality, longer sleeping times
- Increased overall daily functioning
- And more!
All told, dozens of studies have now been published on PQQ’s spectacular health benefits, finding it effective in triggering new mitochondrial growth, protecting mitochondrial function, and delivering all the health benefits that having robust mitochondria offers for your heart, your brain and every other cell, muscle and organ in your body.
Here’s How to Quickly Boost Your PQQ Levels
While it is possible to consume enough PQQ from plant foods, many of the richest food sources aren’t exactly everyday staples for most Americans. Foods like natto, tofu, kiwi fruit and papaya aren’t a regular part of the standard American diet. And you’d have to eat extremely large quantities of these foods on a daily basis to maintain your levels of PQQ.
That’s why I strongly recommend that my readers boost their levels of PPQ with a high-quality supplement. This is the easiest and most reliable way to make sure you are doing everything you can to support your precious mitochondria and to rapidly grow new ones. But it’s not that easy to find a good PQQ supplement. Here’s why:
- PQQ is cutting edge, so it can be very hard to find a quality supplement. And because of the hype, many companies are charging double or triple what they should.
- Most consumers don’t know what the proper dose of PQQ is. Many brands take advantage of this and are marketing formulas with a fraction of what you need.
- PQQ works best when it is supported by other essential nutrients. Many supplements only contain PQQ and nothing else, which means you aren’t getting the full health benefits.
The PQQ Supplement I Personally Recommend
I’ve been writing about and recommending PQQ for some time now. My readers loved the results, but had one complaint. The prices they were paying for a high-quality PQQ supplement was absurd, with some paying $50, $60 even $75 for a single bottle.
That’s when I decided to create my own formula and make sure it was priced so that nearly everyone could benefit from the extraordinary health and energy support PQQ can provide.
You see, in addition to my work with the Live in the Now newsletter, I also run Stop Aging Now, a company that has been making premium-grade dietary supplements for over 20 years. Working with the company’s Scientific Advisory Board, and carefully referencing all of the scientific studies at hand, we created a revolutionary formula called PowerPQQ®.
For a limited time, Live in the Now readers can get PowerPQQ for as low as $14.95 per bottle, plus free shipping! Click here to take advantage of this special offer.
In every serving of PowerPQQ you get a full 10 mg dose of PQQ to help:
- Boost your energy and stamina
- Restore mitochondrial function
- Generate a stockpile of new mitochondria
- Provide wide-ranging cardiovascular-protecting benefits
- Maintain memory and cognitive function
- And a whole lot more!
And PowerPQQ is priced as low as $14.95 per bottle, which means it costs a fraction of what others are charging for similar premium-grade PQQ supplements. Plus, it ships to you for free and comes with a no-risk, 365-day guarantee. If you don’t see any benefits, I doesn’t cost you anything.
Why the Best PQQ Supplements Have More Than Just PQQ
Energy production can be a double-edged sword for your mitochondria. On the one hand, we rely on mitochondria to efficiently utilize the cell’s energy currency, ATP. But the process of producing ATP creates a huge burst of damaging free radicals known as reactive oxygen species (ROS), which are the chief cause of mitochondria destruction.
So while PQQ can help create new mitochondria, its job is easier if there are also less mitochondria being destroyed. That’s why you need a virtual army of nature’s most powerful antioxidants to help combat the destructive effects of ROS free radicals. And that’s exactly what PowerPQQ contains, and what makes it superior to other PQQ supplements on the market.
PowerPQQ Is Packed with Resveratrol: The Secret of the French Paradox…
Resveratrol shot to prominence when researchers reported on the now-famous “French Paradox.” In that study, the researchers found that people in France, where drinking wine and eating high-fat foods is a way of life, live longer and healthier lives than nearly everyone else.
Resveratrol is chock-full of bioflavonoids called oligomeric proanthocyanidins, or OPCs, which help protect mitochondria by quenching the free-radical menaces that lead to their destruction and premature aging.
In one study, researchers found that levels of mitochondria-destroying ROS fell by 19% in people taking 40 mg of resveratrol daily for six weeks. In addition, they also noted another powerful heart-protecting benefit: C-reactive protein levels — a key menace behind many cardiovascular problems — fell by an impressive 29%!
That makes resveratrol one potent antioxidant and cardiovascular-protecting nutrient. And you get 50 mg of resveratrol in every capsule of PowerPQQ — that’s equal to the same amount of resveratrol you’d get from 25 bottles of red wine (without the alcohol of course)!
PowerPQQ Also Includes Alpha Lipoic Acid: The Antioxidant Supercharger
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is essential to your body’s ongoing war against free radicals. It helps creates an army of new free-radical fighters to quench the high levels of ROS free radicals that I mentioned earlier to help keep your mitochondria healthy. And as we’ve seen, the healthier your mitochondria, the healthier you are.
In studies, ALA has been shown to help rejuvenate and replenish the free-radical fighting capacity of both vitamins C and E. Plus, ALA also recharges levels of another critical substance, glutathione, which is often referred to as the body’s master antioxidant. That’s why you get a potent 100 mg dose of ALA in every serving of PowerPQQ.
PowerPQQ Gives You Plenty of Vitamin B12: An Essential Component of Your Body’s Energy System
PowerPQQ includes vitamin B12 for a number of very important reasons. Though technically not an antioxidant, B12 helps protect the DNA of our cells while keeping in check dangerous homocysteine levels that can lead to harmful inflammation.
B12 also helps mitochondria cells burn nutrients and fats faster and more efficiently, as well as protecting myelin cells in the brain to help maintain cognitive function. PowerPQQ features a 1,000 mcg dose of vitamin B12 in every capsule.
With PowerPQQ You Will Feel the Amazing Health Benefits Throughout Your Entire Body
Think about it this way: Since our health and longevity depends on our mitochondria to produce the energy our cells, organs and muscles need to perform at their peak, doesn’t it just make sense to boost their ability to perform better and even grow thousands of new mitochondria?
Of course it does. And by taking PowerPQQ you can rapidly…
- Rejuvenate your heart: Since your heart controls blood flow to ALL of your vital organs, you will feel the terrific benefits throughout your body. It will also help keep levels of dangerous LDL cholesterol in check, fight C-reactive protein and prevent homocysteine buildup.
- Support memory and brain function: As mitochondria are rejuvenated and new ones created, you’ll get an immediate boost in blood flow, oxygen delivery and a flood of new healing nutrients. When you nourish your brain with everything it needs, it just works better, allowing you to stay sharp and focused no matter what your age.
- Boost your energy levels: Healthier mitochondria means greater energy production, which means more physical and mental energy throughout the day. PowerPQQ not only supports and rejuvenates these critical energy power stations, but can actually grow thousands of brand-new ones. Fatigue problems will give way to boundless energy that keeps you feeling strong and energetic all day, every day.
- Look and feel younger: One of the chief causes of aging is harmful free radicals that can age your cells faster and make you look and feel old before your time. PowerPQQ is loaded with potent, free-radical fighting antioxidants, to help support all of the trillions of cells in your body — and all of their mitochondria.
PLUS you can…
- Expect quality you can trust: PowerPQQ is made in a state-of-the-art FDA-inspected facility. That means every capsule is guaranteed to meet the highest quality standards for purity, potency and disintegration.
- Get an unbeatable price risk-free: PowerPQQ comes to you at an amazingly low price, as low as just $14.95 for a month’s supply! It also ships to you for free and is backed by our industry-leading 365-day “any reason” guarantee. So there is absolutely no risk in giving it a try.
For a limited time, Live in the Now readers can get PowerPQQ for as low as $14.95 per bottle, plus free shipping!
- J Biol Chem. 2010 Jan 1;285:142-52.
- J Nutr Sci Vitaminol. 2015;61(3):233-40.
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2010;95(9):E1-E8.
Joshua Corn – Editor-in-Chief
Josh is a health freedom advocate and veteran of the natural health industry. He has been actively involved in the natural health movement for over 15 years, and has been dedicated to the promotion of health, vitality, longevity and natural living throughout his career. Josh has successfully overcome several personal health challenges through natural means, and believes that sharing information can empower people to take control of their health so they can solve their own problems and live life to its fullest potential. Josh is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Live in the Now. Additionally he serves as CEO of Stop Aging Now, a company that has been formulating premium dietary supplements since 1995. Josh is currently working on his first book about natural health, and is gearing up to launch the Live in the Now radio show. In addition to his work in the natural health field, Josh is an avid outdoorsman, animal lover and enjoys “living in the now” with his wife and two sons.