How to Keep Toxins Out of Your Life
Despite what the FDA, USDA, EPA and big business would like us to believe, the chemical toxins we’re exposed to on a daily basis are doing some serious damage to our health. Research has linked exposure to toxins to a host of health problems, including cancer, liver and kidney damage, neurological disorders, cognitive decline, chronic fatigue, allergies, asthma and autoimmune disease. In fact, a recent government report concluded that chemicals cause cancer, yet the government’s agencies have taken no action on its basis, which is nothing short of inexcusable.
Clearly, finding ways to minimize your exposure to toxins is a fundamental component of any long-term wellness strategy. That’s why we post frequently about various ways to reduce your toxic load. Below I’ve assembled some helpful articles we’ve written in the past that provide some easy, practical solutions. If you have additional tips or resources, please share them in the comments below!
On how to avoid toxins in your food:
- Which fruits and vegetables are most likely to be contaminated with pesticides (and are most important to buy organic)
- How to choose healthy cookware (to avoid contaminating your organic food with toxins!)
On how to avoid toxins in your water:
- The best ways to keep dangerous chemicals out of your drinking water (without breaking the bank)
On how to avoid toxins in the air:
- How to clean your home to improve your indoor air quality (which, by the way, is almost always worse than outdoor air quality)
On how to avoid putting toxins on or in your body:
- What to do if you have mercury fillings (and why I’m having my mercury fillings removed – parts 1 and 2 of a series)
Joshua Corn – Editor-in-Chief
Josh is a health freedom advocate and veteran of the natural health industry. He has been actively involved in the natural health movement for over 15 years, and has been dedicated to the promotion of health, vitality, longevity and natural living throughout his career. Josh has successfully overcome several personal health challenges through natural means, and believes that sharing information can empower people to take control of their health so they can solve their own problems and live life to its fullest potential. Josh is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Live in the Now. Additionally he serves as CEO of Stop Aging Now, a company that has been formulating premium dietary supplements since 1995. Josh is currently working on his first book about natural health, and is gearing up to launch the Live in the Now radio show. In addition to his work in the natural health field, Josh is an avid outdoorsman, animal lover and enjoys “living in the now” with his wife and two sons.