Experts Say Vision Loss Is Reversible If You Do This…
You may think of vision loss as an inevitable consequence of aging. But recent clinical research conducted at Harvard and the Mayo Clinic shows exactly the opposite!
In fact, the #1 cause of vision problems is not old age — it’s those harmful free radicals you keep hearing about.[1,2] These cell-damaging, molecular renegades, which are generated by things that are hard for you to avoid like UV rays from the sun, the “blue light” emitted by electronic screens, pollution and chemical toxins, can damage the delicate structures of your eyes, leading to vision problems. In fact, the leading cause of blindness in the U.S. is damage to the macula, the part of the eye that allows you to see details.
Without proper protection, your eyesight will deteriorate as you age, putting you at a much higher risk of losing your vital independence. Because when you can’t see clearly, you lose things you cherish like your ability to drive… to read… to operate your cell phone… and to do detail-oriented work like sewing or fixing things around the house.
The good news is that if you act now, you can stop these free radicals dead in their tracks and protect your eyes, while sharpening your vision and combatting eyestrain, dryness and irritation.
Please keep reading, because today, I’m going to tell you about an amazingly simple, quick and effective way to improve your vision and protect your eyes so that you can enjoy clear, healthy vision for life.
The 3 Nutrients Your Eyes Crave
Your eyes are complex, sensitive organs with delicate structures that are extremely vulnerable to free radicals and inflammation, which can damage your vision. And protecting them from these dangers is the only way to keep your vision crisp and clear as you age. So how can you do this?
Well, wearing sunglasses, eating well and avoiding exposure to toxins can certainly help. But research is showing that the best way to protect your eyes from the dangers that are nearly impossible to avoid — like pollution and the blue light emitted by digital screens — is with three key nutrients: lutein, zeaxanthin and astaxanthin. These nutrients are antioxidants known as carotenoids, and research has shown that if you get high levels of them on a daily basis, your risk of developing vision problems is 43% lower.
I’m going to repeat that, so you don’t think it’s typo – yes, 43% lower! And there’s more…
An exciting study published in the journal Ophthalmology found that a combination of the right doses of lutein, zeaxanthin and astaxanthin greatly improved the function of the retina, visual acuity, contrast sensitivity and overall quality of life related to vision.
That’s right, by providing your eyes with the targeted nutrition they crave, you will absolutely improve your vision! In addition, you can reverse years of damage very quickly while protecting your eyes from any future damage.
The #1 Way to Improve Your Vision Naturally
Exciting clinical research is showing that the single most effective way to improve your vision and protect your eyes in the long-term is with a therapeutic combination of the carotenoid antioxidants lutein, zeaxanthin and astaxanthin.
Lutein and zeaxanthin have been shown to absorb the damaging blue light emitted by electronic devices as well as ultraviolet light from the sun. Unlike other antioxidants, they have the ability to pass through the blood-retina barrier to neutralize free radicals in your eyes.[4,5] In addition, several studies have shown that lutein and zeaxanthin can help you maintain clear lenses, which is key to healthy vision as you age.[6,7,8]
Like lutein and zeaxanthin, astaxanthin can cross the blood-retina barrier and has the unique ability to protect structures of the eye that are critical to clear vision.Exciting new research on astaxanthin has shown that it effectively reduces eye fatigue symptoms like tiredness, soreness, dryness and blurry vision by increasing blood flow and promoting a healthy inflammatory response.[10,11]
While you can get some lutein, zeaxanthin and astaxanthin from food, these amounts are not enough. Research has shown that by supplementing with high doses of these nutrients, you not only get maximum protection for your eyes, but you can actually improve your vision by quickly rebuilding macular pigment receptors, strengthening eye cell membranes and increasing visual acuity.[12,13]
Don’t Fall for the “Label Game” Trick…
…Get the Protection Your Eyes Need
There are plenty of “vision” supplements out there, but please don’t run out and buy the first one you see on the drugstore shelf.
You need to be extremely careful, because many companies cut corners with cheap, inferior ingredients. And even more play what I call the “label game.” They put a long list of ingredients on the label to make it look good, but the amounts are so minuscule that they provide negligible benefits. Most don’t even include lutein, zeaxanthin and astaxanthin, which are the nutrients your eyes crave the most — and when they do, the doses are so skimpy they won’t help you in the least!
The Only Complete Natural Vision Solution
For a long time, I recommended purchasing lutein, zeaxanthin and astaxanthin separately to make sure that my readers got the doses scientifically shown to protect your eyes and improve your vision. But many people complained about taking 4-5 pills per day and spending upwards of $70 a month! I knew there had to be a better way.
That’s when I teamed up with some of the nation’s leading experts on lutein, zeaxanthin and astaxanthin to create an extraordinary “all-in-one” supplement called Vision360®.
For a limited time, Live in the Now readers can get Vision360 for as low as $14.95 a bottle — with free shipping. I encourage you to take advantage of this great deal. Click here to take advantage of this special offer.
It’s the only supplement in the world that features VisionPlex Carotenoid Complex™, which takes powerful, scientifically researched doses of the highest quality lutein, zeaxanthin and astaxanthin and combines it with essential plant-based omega-3s and vitamins B2, B12 and D3.
I developed Vision360 working with the Scientific Advisory Board at my nutritional supplement company Stop Aging Now, which has been making premium grade dietary supplements for over 20 years. I invite you to do your own research to make sure I’m not just shamelessly promoting my own product, but I think you’ll find no other vision support product like Vision360.
Here’s why Vision360 is your very best option:
- Only Vision360 is formulated with the revolutionary VisionPlex Carotenoid Complex™, which features the ideal blend of lutein (10 mg), astaxanthin (2 mg) and zeaxanthin (1 mg) for maximum vision protection. This is up to 100 times the amount of other vision supplements!
- Vision360 features 200 mg of plant-based omega-3s in the form of alpha linoleic acid. Omega-3s are essential for optimal absorption of carotenoids and support healthy lubrication of your eyes.[15,16] With plant-based omega-3s, you don’t have to worry one bit about ocean pollution!
- Vision360 is enhanced with vitamins B2, B12 and D3. These essential nutrients help to rejuvenate aging eyes by promoting a healthy inflammatory response, normal retinal function and optimal visual acuity.[17,18,19]
- Vision360 is enhanced with GMO-free, sunflower-derived phospholipids to increase bioavailability of the ingredients it contains.
- Vision360 is made in a FDA-inspected facility to meet or exceed USP stringent standards for quality, purity and potency.
- Vision360 is available for as little as $14.95 per bottle (which lasts a full month). This is up to 3 times less than similar high quality brands.
- Like all Stop Aging Now products, Vision360 ships to you for free and comes with an amazing 365-day “any reason” guarantee. This way you risk nothing!
For a limited time, Live in the Now readers can get Vision360 for as low as $14.95 a bottle — with free shipping. I encourage you to take advantage of this great deal.
3. JAMA. 1994 Nov 9;272(18):1413-20.
4. Nutr Neurosci. 2013 Jan;16(1):21-9. doi: 10.1179/1476830512Y.0000000024.
5. Ophthalmology. 2012 Nov;119(11):2290-7. doi: 10.1016/j.ophtha.2012.06.014.
6. Nutrients. 2014 Jan 22;6(1):452-65. doi: 10.3390/nu6010452.
7. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2013 Dec 13;54(14):ORSF42-7. doi: 10.1167/iovs13-12914. Review.
8. Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2014 Jan;252(1):63-70. doi: 10.1007/s00417-013-2492-3.
9. Br J Nutr. 2011 Jun;105:11,1563-71.
11. J Agric Food Chem. 2000; 48(4):1150-4.
12. Nutrients. 2013 Apr 9;5(4):1169-85. doi: 10.3390/nu5041169. Review.
13. Eur J Ophthalmol. 2011 Oct 17:0. doi: 10.5301/ejo.5000069.
14. Ann Rev Nutr. 1998;18(1):19-38.
15. Cornea. 2011;30(3): 308-314.
16. Ophthalmology. 2013 Nov;120(11):2191-6. doi: 10.1016/j.ophtha.2013.04.006.
17. Neurobiology of Aging. Oct 2012;33(10): 2382-2389.
18. Arch Ophthalmol. 2001;119(7):1009-1019.
19. Curr Ther Res. Jul 2000;61(7):443-451. doi: 10.1016/s0011-393x(00)80027-2.
Joshua Corn – Editor-in-Chief
Josh is a health freedom advocate and veteran of the natural health industry. He has been actively involved in the natural health movement for over 15 years, and has been dedicated to the promotion of health, vitality, longevity and natural living throughout his career. Josh has successfully overcome several personal health challenges through natural means, and believes that sharing information can empower people to take control of their health so they can solve their own problems and live life to its fullest potential. Josh is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Live in the Now. Additionally he serves as CEO of Stop Aging Now, a company that has been formulating premium dietary supplements since 1995. Josh is currently working on his first book about natural health, and is gearing up to launch the Live in the Now radio show. In addition to his work in the natural health field, Josh is an avid outdoorsman, animal lover and enjoys “living in the now” with his wife and two sons.