Bought Reveals Disturbing Facts About the Vaccine Industry
You may remember me telling you about the upcoming documentary Bought, which I was honored to be a part of. Over the last few years, I’ve written extensively on the important, controversial issues featured in the film: vaccine safety, pharmaceutical industry corruption and GMOs. These topics are often as difficult to discuss as they are polarizing. But as vaccine season approaches, it’s important that we shed light on a system that robs many of their right to choose what goes into their bodies.
“We already live in a country with a ‘Forced Childhood Vaccination Program’ which is a Trojan horse for the nanny state,” said Jeff Hays, the producer of Bought.
“What happens if mothers are no longer given an option for exemption from vaccinating their child? Who has the right to decide what’s injected into a child and what’s not? Parents are designated as legal guardians, yet with the changes taking place, parents may need to list the government as a co-guardian when it comes to vaccinations.”
Why does Hays view this as a “forced childhood vaccination program?” Let’s look at the facts:
- Thirty-two states DO NOT allow a philosophical exemption from vaccines
- Fifty states allow medical exemption from vaccination. However, in many states, the health department will review the doctor’s exemption and revoke if it the health department officials don’t think the exemption is justified
- Two states do not even allow for a religious exemption which can be considered a violation of the First Amendment rights
Hayes has also commented on the fact that many adults are forced to vaccinate at the risk of losing their jobs, as we learned last year when it was discovered that several healthcare workers were fired for refusing to inject themselves with the flu vaccine.
“This is being done in the name of preventive care, but at the expense of our personal right to choose what goes into our body.” Nevermind the fact that some flu vaccines may now contain genetically modified ingredients.,
There is something horribly wrong with the way our health care and food production systems are set up in this country. Natural health care is marginalized and sidelined, and anyone who questions vaccine safety or the increasing prevalence of pharmaceuticals, factory farms, GMOs, etc. is subject to ridicule and belittlement. The government puts protecting these industries above protecting the people. Huge corporations are funded by individual misery, one broken life at a time.
“We intend to ignite a national conversation that involves parents nationwide, and stirs the curiosity of millions. I want to spark that innate portion of our human instinct that is designed to question and ultimately protect each of us from harm. I know this is controversial, and it should be. The days of just accepting what the medical community, the media and the government say should be gone,” Hays said.
The key is to remember Public Law 99-660, which states no corporation, corporate executive, board member, doctor, state or local health official can be held responsible for a vaccine injuring a child. Some of the pharmaceutical companies that have been awarded contracts have been charged with criminal acts by the Department of Justice. They are, in essence above the law.
Here are some facts to consider:
- The U.S. Court of Federal Claims Office of Special Masters, between 1988 and 2009, has awarded compensation to 1,322 families whose children suffered brain damage from vaccines.
- Over $2 billion dollars has been awarded to families who have been injured or killed by vaccine reactions by this “Vaccine Court”.
- About 30,000 cases of adverse reactions to vaccines have been reported annually to the federal government since 1990, with 13% classified as serious, meaning associated with permanent disability, hospitalization, life-threatening illness or death.
- 80 percent of all flu-like illness reported during the “flu season” is NOT caused by influenza but by other viruses and bacteria.
- Only 5 to 20 percent of Americans get type A or type B influenza in an average year and the majority recover without any complications and are left with immunity to the strains they were infected with, which contributes to natural herd immunity in our population.
- The majority of published influenza studies are so poorly designed, they have not demonstrated that influenza vaccine is effective or safe.
Support Bought and Help Spread the Message
Jeff Hays and director Bobby Sheehan decided to enlist the public in the fundraising activities and are hosting their campaign on the popular Indiegogo crowdfunding site, at http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bought-the-movie. They already completed the first round of fundraising to get the film underway, which is further evidence of the power of crowdfunding, especially with such a controversial topic as this.
The effort to film, produce and distribute Bought will cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Fortunately, the filmmakers have already raised over half of their goal, and donations are coming in at a brisk pace. But they still have a long way to go, and they need your help. The best case scenario is to fund the entire project with support from concerned and passionate citizens like you. Every dollar raised via the Indiegogo campaign will go toward the expense of creating and distributing this film.
Pharmaceutical companies spend over $4 billion per year on advertising. That’s 4,000 times our best-case scenario, every year!
Below are a few trailers from the documentary, so be sure to check them out and share with friends and family.
Recommended for you:
Joshua Corn – Editor-in-Chief
Josh is a health freedom advocate and veteran of the natural health industry. He has been actively involved in the natural health movement for over 15 years, and has been dedicated to the promotion of health, vitality, longevity and natural living throughout his career. Josh has successfully overcome several personal health challenges through natural means, and believes that sharing information can empower people to take control of their health so they can solve their own problems and live life to its fullest potential. Josh is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Live in the Now. Additionally he serves as CEO of Stop Aging Now, a company that has been formulating premium dietary supplements since 1995. Josh is currently working on his first book about natural health, and is gearing up to launch the Live in the Now radio show. In addition to his work in the natural health field, Josh is an avid outdoorsman, animal lover and enjoys “living in the now” with his wife and two sons.