The 21-Day Full Body Reboot
If you’re dealing with issues like bloating, indigestion or weight gain…headaches, fatigue or irritability…lackluster skin, hair or nails…or if you’re just feeling a bit “off”…you’re likely experiencing toxic overload.
And if you don’t recognize and address toxic overload in its early stages, it can eventually take a major toll on your body and lead to more serious health problems.
That’s because when your body’s detox organs and systems become overburdened, they can’t function properly, which has a negative effect on your entire body, inside and out. Sometimes the damage is irreversible, and in some cases, your organs may even start to shut down.
When Is the Last Time You Gave Your Insides a Good Cleaning?
Imagine what would happen if you never cleaned your house…never took out the garbage…never vacuumed your car…or never bathed.
The fact is, you can eat the healthiest organic food and take the finest quality dietary supplements, but if you fail to address the issue of toxic overload, your health and appearance will inevitably suffer.
But if you actively support your body in eliminating toxins with the right kind of cleansing program, you’ll experience the kind of vibrant health that radiates out of every pore of your being, no matter your age.
Most people know how dangerous toxins are, and have heard about cleansing. However, the vast majority of Americans have never truly cleansed their bodies, which is a shame because it can truly work miracles for your health.
I’m Dr. Erin Kinney, Naturopathic Physician and Medical Editor for the Live in the Now newsletter, one of the fastest growing natural health publications in the nation. I’m a strong advocate of homeopathic remedies and herbal medicine, which I regularly practice at my clinic in Maryland. And I’m committed to educating people on how this kind of deep healing and rejuvenation can be accomplished by using natural plant-based solutions that are safe, effective and practical.
In my view, engaging in periodic deep internal cleansing is as important when it comes to taking care of your body as eating right and exercising. It’s amazing what can happen when you allow your body the opportunity to heal and “reboot.”
Please keep reading, because I’m going to explain how eliminating toxic overload by cleansing the right way can make you look and feel better now, while saving you from the dangers of more serious health issues later on.
Toxins Are Everywhere…And They’re Making Us Sick
There are approximately 80,000 chemicals registered for use in the U.S., and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that hundreds of these chemicals are currently present in our bodies.
Research shows that certain chemicals may cause damaging effects to cells throughout the body, with particularly harmful attacks on the immune, endocrine, nervous and reproductive systems.
What’s worse is that these chemicals are often hidden in places that you are exposed to on a daily basis.
|In Your Environment:|
|In Your Diet:|
Factors like stress, lack of sleep and consuming alcohol and caffeine (even moderately) can further compromise your body’s ability to properly eliminate these toxins.
How to Cleanse the Right Way
Cleansing is nothing new, but in today’s chemical-laden environment it’s more important than ever.
Now, there’s certainly no shortage of detox programs, pills and potions out there, but I’ll tell you what I tell all my patients: The safest, gentlest and most effective way to cleanse is with herbs, and pure water and foods — just the way nature intended.
And it’s especially important to note that cleanses that involve fasting or drinking juices exclusively can throw your body’s systems out of whack and cause more harm than good.
One big benefit of herbal cleansing over juicing is its simplicity: There’s no fasting, juicing, blending or complicated dietary regimen required.
During an herbal cleanse, you can continue eating healthy foods as normal!
An Important Warning About Popular Detox Products…
People have become more aware of the importance of cleansing and detoxification in recent years, however, the approach many take is simply not helpful — and can even be harmful.
Many cleanses and detox products pull toxins out of fat cells and into the bloodstream at a rate that is far too rapid for the liver and other organs to keep up with. Once this happens, these toxins quickly travel throughout the body wreaking havoc and causing damage.
Be especially cautious of all-in-one pills and mixes that promise results like quick weight loss. Most of these products are simply “fad detox” gimmicks with the sole motive of making a quick profit, not getting you the real, lasting results you want.
In my many years of training and experience working with patients, I’ve learned that it really takes about three weeks to effectively cleanse and detoxify the body in a meaningful way. And this is another reason why I recommend internal cleansing with herbs over juicing and other methods; since it doesn’t require you to fast or adhere to a restrictive diet, it’s generally much easier to commit to for a full three weeks.
What to Expect When You Cleanse the Right Way
Doing a full 21-day herbal cleanse is one of the secrets of celebrities and others who want to impress at big events like weddings, important fundraising galas or college reunions.
By the end of the cleanse, you’ll look and feel great — maybe even the best you’ve felt in years or the best you’ve felt in your entire adulthood!
Here are 7 benefits you can expect:
- You’ll feel lighter and cleaner with renewed energy.
- You’ll experience better mood balance and mental clarity.
- You’ll enjoy improved digestion and less bloating.
- You’ll see clearer, brighter skin and eyes.
- Your immune system will work better.
- You’ll sleep more soundly.
- Overall, you’ll look and feel clearer, brighter and more vibrant!
One great side benefit: Most people also lose weight when they do an herbal internal cleanse, and cleansing in general can be a great way to kick start a weight loss program. This is because lasting, meaningful weight loss is simply a byproduct of getting your body healthy and back in balance.
Re-Boot Your Entire Body With My Proven 21-Day Internal Cleansing Kit
Throughout the years, I’ve taken pride in guiding my patients through herbal cleansing programs designed specifically to meet their needs and help them get the transformative results they want. I’ve learned what it takes to make a cleansing program both effective and practical. Believe me, I know how difficult it can be to stay on track with things like this!
That’s why I teamed up with an amazing company called Blessed Herbs®, which has been making premium-quality herbal cleansing products for over 30 years, to create the Internal Cleansing Kit™, a comprehensive and truly effective full body reboot which is both safe and easy to do.
For a limited time, Live in the Now readers can get the entire Internal Cleansing Kit for only $199 — with free shipping. I encourage you to take advantage of this great deal. Click here to take advantage of this special offer.
In addition to revitalizing your digestive function, the Internal Cleansing Kit draws toxins in stages from vital organs throughout your body for a safe, effective total system flush in four simple steps.
4 Simple Steps to a Total Body Reboot
Step 1: Preparing the Colon with a Pre-Cleanse
The program begins with a three-day pre-cleanse that starts the process of removing old, accumulated waste from the colon with the Digestive Stimulator™ formula (a few capsules taken before dinner) and the Toxin Absorber™ (a ginger-flavored powder mix taken before bed). Remember, you can continue to eat healthy meals and snacks throughout the entire cleanse.
Step 2: Cleansing the Liver and Gallbladder, and Rebalancing the Inner Ecosystem
Next, the program focuses on supporting and cleansing your liver, which is your primary organ of detoxification, as well as your gallbladder with the Liver & Gallbladder Rejuvenator™.
Step 2 also begins the process of rebalancing internal microorganism populations with four herbal formulas — Large Para Cleanser 1™, Large Para Cleanser 2™, Small Para Cleanser™ and Friendly Bacteria Replenisher™.
At this point, you will also start taking the Toxin Neutralizer™ formula to protect your cells during cleansing and reduce damage from free radicals.
Step 3: Cleansing the Kidneys, Bladder and Lungs
Next, the focus shifts to the kidneys, bladder and lungs with the Kidney & Bladder Rejuvenator™.
Kidneys filter roughly 200 quarts of blood daily and are exposed to toxins in the process, so this part of the cleansing is vital, yet often neglected. Step 3 helps flush the kidneys, bladder and urinary tract to promote the release of toxins.
Since the air we breathe is increasingly contaminated, cleansing with the Lung Rejuvenator™ formula is also critical. Your immune system will benefit, and you will breathe more freely!
Step 4: Cleansing the Blood, Skin and Lymphatic System
Finally, the focus moves to cleansing the blood, skin and lymphatic system with the Blood & Skin Rejuvenator® and Lymph Rejuvenator™. Step 4 also helps to tonify the heart, arteries and veins, and stimulate circulation.
Your skin is your largest organ and an important to address in any complete detox. This step will support the detoxification of environmental toxins and heavy metals through the skin while helping to alleviate dryness and irritation.
This step also promotes drainage of the lymphatic system, which runs throughout the body in similar pathway to blood vessels, helping to filter out toxins and other pathogens that can damage your immune system.
A Superior Full-Body Detox
In addition to being among the most comprehensive and effective cleansing programs on the market, here’s why I believe the Internal Cleansing Kit is simply your absolute best detox option:
- Easy to Stay on Track — The kit includes an easy-to-use Dosage Calendar to help you stay on track every day of your cleanse, as well as a Quick Start Guide and a detailed User’s Guide which takes you through each step of the entire cleansing process, giving you recommendations for what to eat and how to structure your days and meals during the program.
- Support and Guidance from Trained Cleansing Specialists — When you purchase the Internal Cleansing Kit, you get access to a team of trained cleansing specialists who can help answer your questions and provide guidance and encouragement throughout your cleanse.
- Not a Crash Diet or a Juice Detox — The Internal Cleansing Kit does not require you to fast or even significantly alter your diet. You will eat real, nourishing food and receive targeted herbal support to detox your organs and systems via the formulas in the kit.
- Quality You Can Trust — The kit contains 12 premium quality, expertly formulated herbal formulas made with non-irradiated herbs and packed in amber glass to protect the ingredients from oxidation and ensure maximum freshness. All formulas are vegetarian and free from any artificial ingredients.
Everything You Need for a Total Body Reboot at an Amazingly Low Price
The Internal Cleansing Kit is a comprehensive full body cleanse that contains 12 different herbal formulas and a total of over 90 herbs.
And right now, you can get the entire kit for only $199, less than half the cost of other premium-quality total-body cleanses. Plus it ships to you for free and comes with an industry-leading 365-day “any reason” guarantee.
Here’s a summary of what makes the Internal Cleansing Kit so remarkable:
12 Herbal Formulas:
- Digestive Stimulator™ (capsules) — A gentle, yet effective all-natural herbal laxative to clean out all of the “gunk” in your digestive tract.
- Toxin Absorber™ (ginger-flavored powder mix) — Binds to toxins and promotes their elimination through healthy bowel movements.
- Liver & Gallbladder Rejuvenator™ (capsules) — Promotes healthy liver and gallbladder function, which is critical to effective detox.
- Large Para Cleanser 1™ & Large Para Cleanser 2™ (capsules and liquid tincture) — Helps rebalance populations of harmful visible intestinal organisms.
- Small Para Cleanser™ (liquid tincture) — Helps rebalance harmful intestinal microorganisms too small to be visible by the naked eye.
- Friendly Bacteria Replenisher™ (capsules) — An advanced probiotic designed to support healthy digestion and immune system function.
- Kidney & Bladder Rejuvenator™ (liquid tincture) — Decongests and soothes the kidneys and bladder for healthy urinary function.
- Lung Rejuvenator™ (liquid tincture) — A natural tonic that detoxifies, soothes and opens the lungs and airways.
- Blood & Skin Rejuvenator® (liquid tincture) — Provides powerful support for healthy circulation and clear, glowing skin.
- Lymph Rejuvenator™ (liquid tincture) — Enhances the health-protecting functions of your entire lymphatic system.
- Toxin Neutralizer™ (capsules) — Works to neutralize harmful free radicals and toxins released in your system while cleansing.
Included Free Accessories:
- Refreshing Green Tea Blend™ (16 Tea Bags) — You can enjoy a cup of this antioxidant-packed tea at any point during your cleanse for a quick pick-me-up and extra free radical protection.
- Glass Shaker Jar with Lid (to mix the Toxin Absorber™ powder formula with apple juice)
- Amber Glass Travel Vials — Set of 4
- Mixing Glass — 1 (for taking your liquid tincture formulas)
- Quick Start Guide
- Dosage Calendar
- Detailed Users Guide
If you were to purchase all of the above products from us separately, it would cost over $360.
But for a limited time, Live in the Now readers can get the entire Internal Cleansing Kit for only $199 — with free shipping. I encourage you to take advantage of this great deal.
Dr. Kinney is a doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, an adrenal fatigue expert and the founder of the Body Wisdom Method. She specializes in helping women balance their stress hormones, improve their mood and increase their energy. Many of the patients at her clinic in Annapolis, Maryland suffer from anxiety, insomnia, thyroid disorders, digestive issues, weight gain, joint pain and more. She is extremely passionate about teaching women how to rebalance and restore their innate healing ability.
She received a bachelor of arts from Vanderbilt University and is a summa cum laude graduate of the University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine (UBCNM). Dr. Kinney is an active member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians and passionate about spreading awareness about Natural Medicine. She enjoys yoga, traveling, reading, and spending time with her family.