10 Pets That Should Have Been in Trouble, But Then They Gave “The Face”
Oh the woes of being a pet parent. We often come home to find our favorite shoes destroyed, our carpets stained from markers we thought were lost or — my favorite — an explosion of stuffing. But we deal with it.We even tend to laugh about it (later on…). But how can these little guys have such power over us?
Many people say that true, unconditional love can only be found twice in life: When you first lay eyes on your child — and forever more — and when you first lay eyes on your new puppy or kitten — and forever more. Only, unlike children, your pets will never want to leave or sass you. (Score 2 points for pet parents everywhere!) I argue this rare, unconditional love is one of the many reasons we so treasure the special bonds we share with our pets. And while their rascally ways can sometimes try our patience, our pets are also masters at tugging on our heart strings. Because when we look up from the messes they’ve made we’re often met with a face that makes it impossible to stay mad.
Here are 10 times this rang truer than ever.
1. He really was just trying to help. And look how bad he feels. Forgiven!
2. They actually don’t even look sorry. Their dog mom is clearly an amazing baker. Worth it!
3. Well… they are some ‘sweet’ looking shoes.
4. We get it — when they don’t make a suitable lipstick for dogs, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. And she probably didn’t mean to eat the money, she was just trying to “blot.”
5. His heart was in the right place!
6. “Okay the smearing may have been excessive, but Mom can’t be mad because she knows hidden butter is funny!”
7. Running out of Fancy Feast — it’s the new FOMO (Fear of Missing Out). What if she’s never fed again?!
8. With that “Im sorry” face, we have a feeling that Tulo will soon be allowed on the bed, too!
9. When stuffing attacks.
10. Our hero!!!